Megri Digitizing UK
If you are looking for embroidery digitizing service vendor, who have 15 years of experience and in-house team of experienced embroidery digitizers with 100% quality digitizing, affordable & flat pricing, fast turnaround time, then Megri Embroidery Digitizing is the right place.
Our Vector Art Service includes
Place Your Order
Why Choose us your partner for Vector Artwork Conversion Service
- Experience of more than 15 years in the industry
- UK Owned And Operated Vector Arts Agency
- Support Office Based in London, UK
- An in-house team Of talented, experienced and professional designers
- Free Estimates or bulk quotes for vector art designs
- Quality Assurance & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Vectorise hand drawings, web images, clear scanned images
- Working with top screen printing companies and individual clients
- London’s Best Raster to Vector Art Conversion Service Company
FAQs About Vector Conversion Services
You can send us your image in any raster file format, for example, JPEG, TIF, GIF, BMP, PNG, JPG and PSD.
Yes, of course. our vector illustration services are done 100% manually by hand and we can design vector for logo, product, animation, billboard, etc.
Yes, we can provide vector file conversion services where we can convert bitmap to EPS Vector, scan to EPS Vector, sketches to EPS Vector, typeset & layout to EPS Vector. We can also convert PDF to Vector file.
Our professional graphic designers are good with vector artwork services. These CDR and EPS vector files can be used for screen printing, digital printing & vinyl cutting in any industry.
Yes, we do provide pre built and ready to order designs which we can deliver to you in 2 to 3 hours oince you make payment with us. Here is the link to our <a href=”https://www.megridigitizing.co.uk/our-portfolio” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>shop</a> where you can check and order prebuilt designs.
Our designers can make line art illustrations of any image or photograph in black and white colours. These arts are mostly popular in tattoo artists and engravers.